Wednesday, March 3, 2021

What is a "democratic philosophical" global world order?

 

PLEASE NOTE:          

Lest I be considered an insurrectionist or a domestic terrorist, in this post and succeeding posts, I do not intend to run afoul of those in charge of "truth and accuracy" in this era of crimes against the state.  Nonetheless, I am asking questions until I am told I am not allowed to ask any questions.  Currently there is no official source to query re whether a question is approved by a "reality/truth committee."

 

It is my understanding that the host of this blog, Google,  has announced a ban on YouTube for speech that would create  a "conflict."  I am not certain about what Google feels is not in the best interest of their policy and the public policy, however, I do hope that Google launches a "badge" program to show that published blogspot posts have been approved, then like a Good Housekeeping Seal I can proudly display it. 

 

The meaning of words is the point of this blog, however, in this new "era" of a meaning for words, what is subjectively interpreted is not necessarily the "officially accepted" dictionary stated meaning.

Let me add the word "philosophical" to my search for answers to the meaning of this word. 

As it currently stands, there is no argument re the subjective insofar is this an accepted "adjective" word, which is an appendage to a noun.  In this case the "noun" word I am using "identifies" the actual meaning of 2 words combined.

The 2 words that have a particular meaning to the current global world order are, "democratic philosophical," and low and behold, there is a connotation to this term that can and obviously does excite the Global World order since that term is definable and easily found on the global world internet.

The advent of Covid 19's devastating pandemic has been a boon to those who want to do certain things they believe will benefit all, they create what they believe is a much better Global World for so many obvious reasons.

Will this benefit especially certain persons?

Can a democratic philosophical Global World eventually be a better outcome than the current system?  In my coming words and meanings blogs, I will add more accepted dictionary "definable" words" to determine the purpose for a "democratic philosophical" Global World change. 

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=philosophical+meaning 

https://www.the-philosophy.com/democracy-philosophical-definition 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment